I'm Dave Elliott - a friendly, enthusiastic and creative photographer, located in Sussex.
I mainly focus on weddings and event photography, but I will happily take photos of anything that catches my eye.
I've been taking photos for a long time, and I like to document what I do in my life, so I usually have a camera wherever I go, whether it be my SLRs or camera phone.
I am a qualified photography competition judge within the Southern region of the UK and have given lectures and portrait tuition to local camera clubs.
- Regional finalist - 'best wedding photographer in London and the South East' at The Wedding Industry Awards 2017.
- Licentiate distinction with the Royal Photographic Society
- World Photography Organisation - one of fifty of the 'best selfies in the world'
- Winner of the Royal Photographic Society 365 Portrait competition
- Sussex Photographic Federation Projected Digital Image competition- 'best in competition'
A bit more..
My photography style at events is calm and unobtrusive, so people are captured naturally.
I work well under pressure, and use the best equipment on the market to help achieve the best results.
I've taken photos for Lego, the De Vere Hotel Group, The Football Association and many more established corporations.